Many Thanks !

Hi,

I recently migrated to KDE 4.2.2 in debian unstable. I wanted to let  you
(debian/kde-debian/tester team) know that you made a great job and I wanted to
send you many thanks for this achievement.

I had no issue migrating from 3.5.9 to 4.2.2. The only issue I had after a
dist-upgrade was related to xorg. First, my main screen wasn't detected
anymore by xorg, I had to change a bit my configuration file. And, firefox
didn't start anymore due to xfs; I stopped xfs since it is not really needed
in my case.

Again, many thanks and carry on that way !

I'm really happy with this new version of KDE.

Best regards,

Fred.