Re: Akonadi not starting

Since there is, with default configuration, one database per user, you are both
right.
Look at directory .local/share/akonadi/db_data/

141M here.
Not a problem for me since it's on my personnal computer.
But with a notebook or other small device (with small storage size) it could
be really annoying.
Therefore, I wonder if kde4 can run properly on such device

Anyway that was just for the anecdote, it doesn't hurt me.

Cheers.