Re: Akonadi not starting

El Lunes, 13 de Abril de 2009, jjluza@yahoo.fr escribió:
> I find this page today :
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/Akonadi
>
> Maybe it's a known page but if not, it could help.

Yes, I knew the page, but thanks anyway.

> For example it said that akonadi is actually used only by kpilot and
> mailody. Korganizer and KContactManager (next kaddressbook) will use
> akonadi in kde4.3.

Yes, but if you see Kevin Krammer's blog, specifically this nice posts:

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3295
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3697

...you will see that is possible to set up KAddressBook (or KOrganizer) to
read your contacts/calendar through Akonadi.

> It explains how to solve your initial problem too (as
> far as I understand). It even explains that akonadi DB use 100M by default,
> then grow ...

And it also explains that there are intentions of developing a file based
backend, so this could change in the future.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2