Re: KDE 4 version of amarok, koffice, etc. in unstable

On Dom 12 Abr 2009 16:23:13 Matthias escribió:
> Hi!
>
> When do you plan to move all KDE 4 applications to unstable?
>
> Because currently, e.g. amarok uses the .kde4 directory while the KDE base
> system uses .kde which is ... messy.
>
> regards
> matthias

It should not be doing that (at least not in my setup). Try updating and
upgrading your setup. Remember that amarok2 is still in experimental, so you
will need it in your sources.list and the correct pinning.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
Tiempo para el tiempo y un rato mas.
  Profecías, Vox Dei, basado en Eclesiastes 3:1-9

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/