Re: Akonadi not starting

Maybe same "problem" here.
I don't understand how akonadi works, but I don't find any trace of it anywhere
except in /etc/akonadi (there is a mysql-global.conf)
I didn't see any akonadi process.
I even disabled mysql in initscript.

And ... it seems to work properly.
I don't know if your problem is related to mine.
So, as I said, I don't know how akonadi works but I'm happy with kdepim4 for
the moment, I see no problem.

And while I'm here : thanks to the kde team for your great work on the recent
upgrade.