Re: Discussions with no sense

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
On 2009-04-09, Enzo <zcappa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, Modestas. About the lack of manpower, how could I
> contribute? I don't have a lot of free time or big knowledge, but surely
> all starts from the beginning.

The current place, where help is most welcomed no matter skill level, is
helping with the bug load and get the bug count of non-forwarded bugs in
debian down.

on the graphs I pointed earlier, getting the green and the red line to
almost get to each other - and make it stay that way.

/Sune

Hey, Sune!

I might be able to help with that, if it means what I think it does -- getting debian bugs that are not packaging bugs and filing them upstream, is that it?

If that's the case, I would be more than happy to help, even though I don't have much spare time either.

Also, I must have missed the e-mail with the graphs, as I have no idea what you're talking about, so if you could point me to them and also to some beginner tips, that would be great.

I have said that many times before, but here goes again a huge thank you to all Debian/KDE devs (well, to all of Debian for what it's worth) -- you are doing a fantastic job! And that's from someone that has used slink, rex, bo, hamm and slink on and off, and that still have some potato and woody installer CDs lying around (if all that is worth anything!)! :D

Cheers,
Cassiano Leal