Re: Glitches: knotes, klipper, kmail, login manager config

On Saturday 11 April 2009, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Sábado, 11 de Abril de 2009, Michael Schuerig escribió:
> > - knotes windows aren't resizable
>
> Certainly, the handle on the lower-right corner has dissappeared, but
> you can still resize them using a "trick" that is common to KDE/X11
> windows: press the left Alt key, and click with the right mouse
> button inside the window, and close to a corner (it's configurable in
> System Settings, IIRC). That way you can resize the notes as any
> other window.

I'm learning new things all the time. I only knew about AltL with the
left mouse button to move a window around. Still, are (k)notes supposed
to behave like this, i.e., to be only resizable with this trick or is
there a bug lurking?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig