Re: Glitches: knotes, klipper, kmail, login manager config

On Saturday 11 April 2009, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> In <[🔎] 200904110912.52675.michael@schuerig.de>, Michael Schuerig wrote:
> >- klipper is not restarted by session mgmt.
>
> Works for me, here.  My session starts klipper and nearly a dozen
> other applications.
>
> >- KMail doesn't show anything to distinguish watched, ignored or
> >important messages in the list. Maybe the icons are just missing.
>
> Make sure the theme you are using has the "Important Icon" and the
> "Watched/Ignored Icon" content items.
>
> Your theme is controlled by the last icon next to the search bar in
> the message list.  The tool-tip for that button is "Select View
> Appearance (Theme)"

Thanks! I didn't expect to be able to configure this, but true to KDE
spirit, of course it is configurable. Just not in the same place as the
other settings. Again, thanks, now I'm able to get exactly the display I
want.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig