Re: Glitches: knotes, klipper, kmail, login manager config

In <[🔎] 200904110912.52675.michael@schuerig.de>, Michael Schuerig wrote:
>- klipper is not restarted by session mgmt.

Works for me, here.  My session starts klipper and nearly a dozen other
applications.

>- KMail doesn't show anything to distinguish watched, ignored or
>important messages in the list. Maybe the icons are just missing.

Make sure the theme you are using has the "Important Icon" and the
"Watched/Ignored Icon" content items.

Your theme is controlled by the last icon next to the search bar in the
message list.  The tool-tip for that button is "Select View Appearance
(Theme)"

Choosing configure from the drop-down menu provided by that button will give
you the "Customize Themes" dialog.  In that dialog you can view/create/edit
the themes as needed to put the "Important Icon" and the "Watched/Ignored
Icon" where you want them.