Re: Akonadi, Nepomuk, and PowerDevil

El Viernes 10 Abril 2009 17:06:51 Michael Schuerig escribió:
> If that's the case, I can stop all these nepomuk processes and happily
> revert to Konqueror as my beloved file manager.

Well, you can wait for some advice from other more experienced users or some mantainer; but if I'm not worng, all you "miss" deactivating Nepomuk is all those pretty stars to rate your files, and the tags you can add to them as metainfo, which would be extremely useful to do searches if Strigi, would work; but not being that the case I don't think you will miss a lot.