Re: Kopete notifications

El Viernes 10 Abril 2009 16:55:07 Benjamí Villoslada escribió:
> Kopete send a lot of global notifications (new messages, new connections) that
> I've disabled.  I'm only interested in new messages or connections for some
> users, but seems that individual notifications doesn't work.  Is due to my
> configuration or one bug?

You have "Preferences->Configure notifications" in Kopete, or something like that (I dont have KDE in English); also you can access this via System settings->Notifications and selecting Kopete from the drop-down menu.
Anyway, you are heartly encouraged to take a look to Kopete's manual, hehe, ;D.

For more KDE doubts that don't involve Debian I always recommend to look and ask in the official KDE forum: http://forum.kde.org. There's a lot more of people than here and you can get much quicker and informative help.

Regards