Re: Lancelot locks accessing NTFS partition

Hello,

On 2009 m. April 8 d., Wednesday 23:59:10 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> Then file the bug at the Debian BTS and the maintainer will forward it to
> upstream if necessary.  (Of course, only to this is you are willing to work
> with the maintainer to correctly resolve the bug.)
WRONG thinking. File a bug to Debian BTS only if you believe (and can justify
it) that it is Debian-specific. I'm not talking about this bug in particular,
but in general. DO NOT report upstream bugs to Debian BTS (with the exception
of grave or more serious).

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>