Re: [ANN] KDE 4.2 moving to unstable *this* week

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 06:08:51PM +0200, Manolete, ese artista... wrote:

> El Lunes 06 Abril 2009 17:28:24 Modestas Vainius escribió:
> > If you want to know more about development process, subscribe to the
> > respective mailing lists (at least)
>
> Well, I wasn't speaking "in behalf" of me, really. I haven't said anything about 4.2.2 release date. But it's true I wanted to "defend" a bit the sensation of many users: mistery. Sometimes common users, not those who suscribe every single OSS list on earth, don't know if things are moving of if for any reason they are stopped. That was all.

I think Modax asnwered you quite well about this. If you want to know more,
follow development lists and channels.

> > The main frustration was not about technical details, but questions like "when
> > will it be uploaded
>
> As I say, I'm conviced most people who ask that wuold be happy with a couple of lines in Debian-KDE site, or in a massage to this list saying "Delayed for whatever reason"

But... it was not delayed...

All the info we were able to provided was provided in this mailing list.
Still, some people made "news" and post it here and there in several news site
with no all 100 % right.

You are asking for impossibles here. And please, let's kill this thread we all
have stuff to do.
Thanks to others users who tried to explain Manolo who things works.

Ana