Re: [ANN] KDE 4.2 moving to unstable *this* week

Alle Monday 06 April 2009, Modestas Vainius ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> On 2009 m. April 6 d., Monday 14:57:47 Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > Well, it gets annoying so much people asking. Not only in the mailing list,
> > also private emails, IRC, etc. When we have something to tell, we do. If we
> > were able to say Saturday 15th at 15:00 it will be ready, we would do. But
> > that is impossible.
> Couldn't agree more. If some info is omitted, it is usually omitted for a good
> reason. And asking the same question repeatedly won't make things move forward
> faster, but slower.

I understand all you are saying, but sometime people get too excited in waiting for something, like it is a new gift. I think that most part of the emails, although a bit annoying, is about this excitement and not a way to push you who are doing a great, difficult and voluntary job (sometime we forget). I think you have the praises of our community, for sure mine. Cheers

Valerio