Re: [ANN] KDE 4.2 moving to unstable *this* week

El Wednesday 01 April 2009 12:51:02 Alejandro Exojo escribió:
[snip]
> > If you are already using KDE 4, you will have "kaboom" prompting for you
> > too, again read _carefully_ the instructions.
>
> Which instructions? I suppose you mean that kaboom will prompt the user
> before doing anything, and that will be the instructions. Is this correct?

Correct.

> Oh and, just to be sure: it seems that kaboom is optional (no package
> depends on it), so those who don't need any changes can choose not to
> install it. Am I right?

No. Kaboom will be installed when KDE 4 arrives to unstable.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
The vast majority of Slashdot readers use Firefox. “We only have 20
percent of our population on Internet Explorer,” he says. “It's exactly

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/