Re: [ANN] KDE 4.2 moving to unstable *this* week

El Lunes, 30 de Marzo de 2009, Ana Guerrero escribió:
> If you are updating, do the upgrade out of KDE 3 or after upgrade, restart
> your X session. When logging in KDE 4 first time, remember to read
> carefully "kaboom" instructions when doing the upgrade.
>
> If you are already using KDE 4, you will have "kaboom" prompting for you
> too, again read _carefully_ the instructions.

Which instructions? I suppose you mean that kaboom will prompt the user before
doing anything, and that will be the instructions. Is this correct?

Oh and, just to be sure: it seems that kaboom is optional (no package depends
on it), so those who don't need any changes can choose not to install it. Am
I right?

Thanks for the work to the Debian-KDE team.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2