Re: Bluetooth

Glad to see I'm not the only one who would like to have a native KDE 4 app to make communicate my phone and PDA with my computer, :). Strangely it seems not many people in Debian seem to want the same; or perhaps there are some technical difficulties we aren't aware of :-/ These guys do a lot of effort; we all know that and are grateful to them.
Anyway it's a big handicap for Linux to be a real alternative to Windows this distro "slavery". If just there were a really working aptitude-like app which allowed to install form sources and resolve dependencies and updates... Daydreaming, I suppose, but it would be nice.

Cheers