Re: Uninstall noatun

> 2009/2/4 Christoph Burgmer <christoph.burgmer@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>
>
>> Am Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009 schrieb santilin:
>> > Hi, how can I uninstall noatun in debian 4.0, kde 3.5?
>>

>> kde depends on kdeaddons which depends on noatun-plugins which depends
>> on
>> noatun (if I am not mistaken).
>> If you installed the kde metapackage I guess you need to go through the
>> single packages it pulls in and decide on a per-package basis which ones
>> you
>> need, then you can remove kde without loosing all the rest, which I
>> guess?
>> is your problem.
>> Or, in simple terms: "aptitude remove noatun" as admin if it is not.
>>

>> Christoph
>>

> I think is easier. Right click on the file, and select the item
> "Properties". The you will see a description of the file, and a icon with
> tool, click on it. There you will see a list of the preferred application
> for that kind of files.  Also you can select a application for open  a
> file
> one time only in the item "Open with"
>
> Enzo

I wonder why vlc or kaffine are not put on top of file associations after
installing them.

After making a fresh install of debian/kde, noatun is the default player.
Then, I install vlc and kaffeine and amarok. Why are them not put at the
top of the file associations? Is this a feature or a bug?

--santilin