Re: l10n

Am Monday, 2. February 2009 schrieb Xavier Brochard:
> I would try first to create a new user account to see what happen. If
> everything works well, the problem is in you user account setup.

I created a new user where the same problem exists. Then removed ~/.kde and ~/.kde4, purged and reinstalled kde-l10n-de and again (after some akonadi errors and knotify crashes) the same problem prevails. By default no language is set in the settings module under "personal -> country/region & language" (translated from German).
I'll attach the locales from this users settings.

In my account I've set both German and US-English (no more language files installed). Formerly installed (only KDE 3.5 though) were Korean and Chinese.
While menus and buttons seem to be in English, items in the config list from the left side of configuration menues are in German, same as K-Menu entries, the ones under "Leave" are in English though. Right clicking on the taskbar gives me "Remove this Fensterleiste".

Christoph

LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=de_DE:de:en_GB:en
LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8