Re: kde 4.2 beta: problems after dist-upgrade?

Hi,

On Monday 29 December 2008 15:45:29 andy@bourges.de wrote:
> After yesterday's kde 4.2 update, I'm unable to use kmail. All my accounts
> (pop only) are gone and when trying to configure new accounts, kmail
> crashes. I tried to use IMAP accounts instead, but got the same probleme
> there...

...moving ~/.kde4 solved the problem (again) - even if it's a little bit time-
consuming :(

I've just been looking for a kde IRC client (since kopete still doesn't have
irc support), but actually there seems to be none? I've been using ksirc every
now and then in kde 3.x - is it not part of kde4 any more?

Thanks and regards,

Andy