Re: [kde4-backports] mount scripts ~/.kde4/Autostart

On Tuesday 02 December 2008 08:24:14 Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> > On Monday 01 December 2008 20:35:27 Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> >> Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> >> I got this when I run it in terminal
> >>
> >> $ /home/d/.kde4/Autostart/backup_file.sh
> >> Error: device /dev/sda1 does not exist
> >
> > Then your device it is not in /dev/sda1 :-)
> >
> > ls /dev to try to see where it is.
> >
> > Anyway, it's a problem in your script.
> >
> > Regards, Lisandro.
>
> Strange, it always worked ok, same script :/
>
> There is no /dev/sda1 cause it's not mounted....

No, the nodes in /dev are created if the hardware exists for the kernel, and
are neede for mount to work.

> any suggestions?

Yes, please take no offense, but this is not the list for asking this
questions. You better ask in your local LUG mailing list, for example.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
2: Windows con las funciones que realiza se clasifica como:
    * Un bug

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/