Re: KDE 4.2

Hello,

trečiadienis 19 Lapkritis 2008, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. rašė:
> I think perhaps the packaging needs to change.  KDE 3 and KDE 4 should both
> be available and co-installable in Lenny (and probably Squeeze).
Lenny has been closed for new stuff for quite some time now so this is out of
the question. As for Squeeze, sorry, but this is not going to happen either.
Pain it causes and lack of interest in KDE3 outweight minor advantages. Just
stick with Lenny if you want KDE3. Nobody is creating new KDE3 software
anyway.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>