Re: [KDE 4.1 backports] Announce: Backport for KDE 4.1.2 and Qt 4.4.3 available

Hi!

On Thursday 16 October 2008 10.34:03 Richard Scherping wrote:
> The error is that I never get everything upgraded. To clarify I attach a
> bigger output this time.

I think, on the contrary, that you get everything upgraded everytime.... to
the same version. This happens with me with some packages in aptitude from
times to times, but I do not understand why. Cleaning apt cache
with "aptitude clean" may help though.

Best,

Cédric