Re: Lancelot

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
On 2008-09-12, Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:
> ------=_Part_33318_21359435.1221250925394
>
> Any plans on packaging Lancelot?
> http://lancelot.fomentgroup.org/main
>
> It is a third menu option for KDE4. Looks pretty promising.
>
> Could I help with packaging somehow?

Some kubuntunite dropped by some weeks ago talking about lancelot, but
seems to have vanished since then.

It is on my todo list on the set of easy packages for newcomers, which
means it is a good place to start ;)

So yes, you can help.

Great to know! :)

Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
involved"-part ;)

I'll have a look at that. How should I get started (obviously skip the get the sources from upstream part ;P )?

I'll probably bug you *a lot* with questions regarding what to do if you're ok with that! :):)

/Sune
(And I have a few other good beginners tasks as well if someone is
interested)

Also interested in those. I haven't got much free time, but I am definitely willing to give some of it back to Debian.

Cheers,
Cassiano Leal