flash problem

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, but have been facing a problem with konqueror 3.5.9
(debian testing) for a long time : in some circumstances, I can't get flash to
be displayed properly :
For example :
1) I go to :
http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/viamichelin/gbr/tpl/hme/MaHomePage.htm?redirect=true
2) then enter london as departure city and liverpool as destination city
3) then, click on search
And I'm stuck with the "loading" picture, no result displayed.

The same sequence with iceweasel works, I get the search result.

I checked iceweasel and konqueror : both use the same plugin for
application/x-shockwave-flash MIME type.
(the one from the flashplayer-mozilla 9.0.124.0-0.0 package)

I browsed the list archive for a solution but did not find it.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Denis