Re: KDE4 composite kwin + Intel GPU

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 22:53:49 Christoph Burgmer wrote:
[snip]
> > I found some seemingly relevant bugs on various trackers, it's hard to
> > say if the problem is in KDE, X, or the intel driver (there are probably
> > multiple issues), I'm wondering if someone actually has it working.
>
> KWin, composite, Intel, bad performance are all keywords that match for me,
> see my post on the 2nd of August to this list (6 pm UTC). I for my part
> have given up right now and enjoy KDE4 without animations. Do keep us
> updated though once you find a solution.

I have just bought a mother with an ATI Radeon RS690. With the open radeonhd
drivers there is almost no OpenGL acceleration, and no effects (except I am
missing something...)

--
6: Cual es el boton del mouse que permite acceder a las acciones mas
comunes del manejo de archivos

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/