Re: [ANN] KDE 4.1 backported packages for Lenny

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 12:58:00AM +0200, Adrian Friedli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 21. August 2008 13.48.18 Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > And the important link:
> > http://kde4.debian.net/
>
> Why is the archive not signed? Will it be, when Lenny is released?

When setting up the repository for the backports, i did not feel like signing
packages were very important and it was quicker for me just ignore this.
In the case of signing the packages, they would be signed with my *personal*
key or a extra key i would create for this. Never an official key of the
debian archive.

Ana