Re: [KDE 4.1 backports] yakuake missing

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 11:32:17AM -0400, Ben E. Hard wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm missing the kde4-version of yakuake in the backports. It is included in experimental and the kde3-version crashes under kde4, so I suggest including it in the lenny backports for kde4.

Backports for 4.1 are meant only for kde4 official packages, so it is not
exaclty missing :)

I will look when backporting 4.1.1 to include it, but i can not promise it (it
is not a big job, but if i include yakuake, then i can be asked for include
more and more programs...). In the case of yakuake, i am the maintainer and
know the situation pretty well, not in the case of another kde4 apps.
We'll see :)

OTOH, if you grab package from experimental, it will work perfeclty, and it
won't push any depend.

Ana