[KDE 4.1 backports] Lacking smartpm-core lead kde4 to not install on lenny

Hi,
I tried to install kde4 yesterday. This is my experience.

I set up a minimal lenny, and then I ran "apt-get install kde4", but aptitude refused to install it, because of a lacking dependency. So I tried kde4-minimal, which worked fine.

Today I tried to aptitude kde4 again, and I managed to determine what package I was lacking. It was "smartpm-core". So I downloaded it from the debian website, use dpkg and "apt-get -f install", and now it's working.

If my experience can help anyone...

Erwan Martin.