Re: KDE 4.1: two nasty bugs

Am Tuesday, 12. August 2008 schrieb Raúl Sánchez Siles:
> El Martes 12 Agosto 2008, Christoph Burgmer escribió:
> > Using the newest packages for some days now, I realised two nasty bugs.
> >
> > 1) KDE programms will not close properly but stay resident in the
> > background until killed. Today a kmail message popped up, though kmail
> > wasn't visually running anymore in plasma and I'm sure about having
> > closed it before. I can't open the last session on logging in, as this
> > brings back all not propperly closed apps. I can't say this happens to
> > all apps, but it definitely happens way to often.
>
>   This should be solved in kdelibs5 4:4.1.0-2 version

Thanks, I checked the wrong changelogs so I missed this one:

	Add 01_r840377_840379_unload_on_close.diff patch.
    Fixes a nasty bug which makes some KDE4 apps stay in memory when closed
    resulting into excessive memory usage after some time.

Funny we chose the same adjective for denoting this bug. After two days I
think I can say it's gone.

Chris