Re: [KDE 4.1 backports] 404 error when trying to apt-get update ?

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 05:05:49AM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 04:20:01PM +0200, Laurent Léonard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried to use the KDE 4.1 backports repository for Lenny
> > (http://kde4.debian.net/debian lenny main) but it seems to be unavailable...
> >
> > Any information about the availability of the KDE 4.1 backports for Lenny ?
> >

> Where did you get that url? That is not supposed to be public yet because
> there is not backports yet.

i have just realized it is not hard to find out about that URL, but i did nto want
people reading that yet because some details are not sure yet...
There is not ETA yet for the backports, I will announce it when it is ready
(sounds familiar, doesn't?)

Ana