Re: Do you now when amarok 2 pakages in experimental?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:37:55PM +0200, Magnus Pedersen wrote:
> Ana Guerrero wrote:
> >>You could try these:
> >>http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Amarok+2?content=85474
> >>

> >Please do not recommend non official stuff... quality can be good or not so
> >good, and they can break your system.
> >AFAIK, current amarok's mantainer have not uploaded packages yet because
> >they
> >are too much experimental :)
>
> I agree that the quality of non-official packages is an unknown, but
> from there to not link to them is, IMHO, a long way?

who said you can not link it? you do not know the knowledge of the person who
you are answering so making a notice about it coming from non official repos
(that are not supported), is a very good idea.
I guess a better rewording of my email would be:" do not recommend non offcial
stuff without stating it is non official and it could break your system".

Ana