Re: kd4 4.1 is now in experimental wow!!!

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 03:37:10AM +0300, Osman Aksit wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:42 PM, David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday 29 July 2008 22:31:56 Modestas Vainius wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > > ~/.kde4
> >
> > and it is now on Sid.
> >

> So, do we still need to add experimental to our source list to install kde4
> or is just dist-upgrading from lenny enough?

It is NOT in lenny, some parts are in unstable because they will be shipped in
lenny (core libraries and data) and they are co-installable along with KDE 3.
But if you want full KDE 4.1 you need experimental:

http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/experimental.html