Fwd: The ftpmaster amd64 users not like, buaaaa

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 2:35 PM, BasaBuru <basaburu@basatu.org> wrote:
helo:

You can look at the ftp-master page, the kdeplasma-addons stai for 5 days.

Buaaaaaaaaaa :={

any one is collega of ftp-master??

talk wiht her please.

I like the kde4 complete >)8=}

BasaBuru

An interesting package if it includes PeachyDock (Read in KDE Dot News something about but not sure). Don't know if gonna like it but wanted to give a try. If not, I think you won't have anything new from 4.0.84

Cheers,
Ramon Antonio

(Had to send it two times because of always forget that this list doesn't include a Reply-To statement so I always sent to the author, not to the list)

--
Ramon Antonio Parada
Skype: ramon.parada