Re: Where are the kdeplasma-addons packages?

Hi,

Friday 18 July 2008, Andrea Paternesi rašė:
> i am new to this mailing list.
> I updated my kde4 packages from experimental and cannot find
> kdeplasma-addons packages. I Still have the old kdeplasmoids packages
> version 4.0.84.
In NEW[1] queue. Any source package with at least one new (or renamed) binary
package must get manual approval from Debian ftpmasters. This usually takes
time. Fortunately for you, kdeplamoids 4.0.84 is apparently fully compatible
with 4.1 RC1 plasma and won't crash it. Just install and use them.

1. http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>