Kontact crahsing Kmail and Korganizer

Hi,

I've recently installed KDE 4 Experimental (4.0.84+svn828328-1) . I love it but there's two components that constantly crash and it's really nagging me.

1.
The Kmail toolbar (kpart kmail) when used with Kontact doesn't display the "New Message" button. When I look in "Configure Toolbars" it's listed in "Current Actions" but isn't display. So I proceed to remove it and re-add it and then Kontact crashes Kmail and both exit with SIG 11. This happens whether or not I launch it via Kontact.

2.
Korganizer, when used with Kontact crashes Korganizer when I try to modify any existing event. When I launch KOrganizer without Kontact it's fine. When I launch Kontact from Konsole to see the error it's: something about not being about to write the pixmap while it's being used.

I can post more precise errors if instructed.

I've found simple work-arounds for both of these but the still "bug"(ha) me.

I searched the archives but didn't really find anything pertinent.

Cheers,
Phil