Re: Impressions of KDE4 and the Debian packages

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 02:47:52PM +0200, Felix Homann wrote:
> 3. Summary
>
> Although KDE4 sure looks nice (apart from issue 2.2), it's not usable
> for me at the moment. I strongly hope, it *really* is ready when it hits
> unstable.

Nobody said it was usable... :-) I have personally never encouranged people to
migrate or try it yet.
OTOH, we are talking here about software that has not been released yet.

It is obvious, and in case it is not I am saying it here, we are not uploading
KDE 4.1 to unstable as replacement for KDE 4 until we do not consider it a
fully and stable replacement....

I would love answer the rest of your mail, but no time here :(

Ana