Security questions about DSA 1571-1 (new openssl packages fix predicable rng)

Hi all,

Having read about DSA 1571-1, I was wondering whether this affects any KDE
components?

For example, iceweasel (a.k.a. firefox) has the ability to generate X509
pub/priv key-pairs.  It's unclear whether this process is similarly affected
by DSA 1571-1 (I believe it isn't, but I've asked for clarification).

Does Konqueror also support pub/priv key-pair generation?  If so, is it
affected by DSA 1571-1?

Also, Kleopatra appears to support generating X509 key-pairs.  If this uses
OpenSSL, then the keys it generates may also be affected by DSA 1571-1.

How about other components?

Cheers,

Paul.