Re: TeXing in KDE4: okular and inverse search (dvi)

Hi,

kdvi and kde4 working here. I am running sid plus kde4 from experimental. Are
there any error messages on our side? I just installed kdvi using aptitude.

On the other hand you can use pdflatex but for shure, you know that. So you
might have reasons to use the dvi driver.

Cheers, Wolfgang