Re: crash with kde4 experimental

I do not kow if this is correlated but I also do have strange behaviour in kde
4.devel. (kde 4.0.70 -- svn version)

At boot time kdm is not comming up; if I log in as root on the console and
restart kdm all is fine.

The first time i log in kde 4.devel kwin is not present. I only do have one
virtual desktop, no 'run command' etc.
If I log of and then log in again kwin commes up nicely (I also do not have
a 'run command', but I think this has come with the last kdelibs update. To
be more specific no shortcuts are working. :) ).

Since this is not the time to complain or even fill a bug report I only want
to know if s.o. else has the same experience.

Thanks,
	Wolfgang