Re: kde 4.0.2 in experimental?

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 04:28:37PM -0400, Claudio F Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> In info page of kde[1], tell:
> " Currently pre-compiled packages are available for:
>     * Debian KDE 4.0.2 packages are available in the experimental
> branch. The KDE Development Platform is in Sid. Watch for announcements
> by the Debian KDE Team."
> [1]http://www.kde.org/info/4.0.2.php
>
> I updated my apt and not found packages of 4.0.2. Is right this
> information?!?

KDE 4.0.2 packages are being uploaded for i386, so if you are using amd64
you will have to wait some says until they are built for AMD64. There are
some packages still left, but the most important ones are already in the mirrors.

OTOH, KDE 3.5.9 was upload for amd64, so in this case i386 will have to wait,
but less time because unstable buildd network is faster than experimental's.

Ana