Strange behaviour after dist-upgrade to lenny

Hi,

I have upgraded my box from etch to lenny. I have used some kde backports, so,
kde version didn't upgrade too much. The upgraded was more or less successful
but I'm having an strange behaviour of my desktop (kde apps, no others). The
mouse acts different, and for example in a mail with html attachment I cannot
open the attach, simple the click doesn't work.

On the task bar, if I click over form example kmail, I cannot chose which
window I want (this email or kmail). I cannot choose the options of a combo
box. It's something strange and I think that it's a missconfiguration but i
don't know what.

Some idea?

Regards,

Leo