Re: kde 4.0.2 in experimental?

El Miércoles, 5 de Marzo de 2008, Claudio F Filho escribió:
> Hi
>
> In info page of kde[1], tell:
> " Currently pre-compiled packages are available for:
>     * Debian KDE 4.0.2 packages are available in the experimental
> branch. The KDE Development Platform is in Sid. Watch for announcements
> by the Debian KDE Team."
> [1]http://www.kde.org/info/4.0.2.php
>
> I updated my apt and not found packages of 4.0.2. Is right this
> information?!?

Yes, it's right. I'm updating right now both to KDE 3.5.9 and KDE 4.0.2.

By the way: kudos to the Debian packagers and the KDE developers reading this
list. Life sucks sometimes, but sucks less with a KDE release with new
features, in both branches! :-)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net