kde4 and NX (!machine)

Hi

I am testing kde4 in my desktops, but not (yet) in my notebook, and
found a (strange?) situation.

In some places, like my work, is blocked the use of jabber or other IMs,
so i connect to home using a nxclient. In home, is debian sid with kde
4.0.x (the "x" is because have some parts of 4.0.0 and others of 4.0.1),
with pkgs from experimental. In my notebook, is kde 3.x, from debian sid.

Well, when i connect in home, i open a xterm and call all programs
normally, like kopete, some game, etc, works fine, but after a upgrade
to kde4 (in home), and call a kopete, its disappears. Is not present in
notify area or in app's bar.

In kde3, home and notebook, works fine. Open a icon in notity area and
works like as local instance.

Some idea about what's happen?

Bests

Claudio