Re: updating kde4 packages with aptitude

Hi,

2008 m. February 7 d., Thursday, Wolfgang Mader rašė:
> I have kde4 installed from experimental. To update my system I fire up
> aptitude get the list of new Packages (u) and install them (U+g).
> Is this update also performed on the experimental packages, or must I use
> something like
Just increase priority of packages from experimental (/etc/apt/preferences).
This won't install new packages from experimental, but upgrade already
installed ones. In this casenormal dist-upgrade procedure should be enough.

Package: *
Pin: release a=experimental
Pin-Priority: 101

--