Re: The kde team solution is not work well, i think so

On Thursday 17 January 2008, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2008 3:18 AM, Alejandro Exojo <suy@badopi.org> wrote:
> > El Martes, 15 de Enero de 2008, Paul Johnson escribió:

> > Delaying more the release just because Plasma is not fully on par with
> > kdesktop and kicker, would be unfair to the rest of the projects inside
> > of KDE.
>
> I disagree.

> It's like if a contractor came to remodel, decided the floors were taking
> too long and said "We'll get around to finishing it in three weeks.  In
> the meantime, just walk on the joists, you'll be fine.  Just watch your
> step, it's 12 feet to the basement floor!"

KDE4 is not a remodeling, it's putting up a new building.

The release is the developpers saying the building structure is up (but we
still need to install a lot of switches, install carpet, paint the
walls, ...)
=> if you don't want to move in yet, stick with the old home for now
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)