Re: The kde team solution is not work well, i think so

On Jan 14, 2008 1:09 AM, Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com> wrote:
> BasaBuru wrote:
>
> > Please dont send a private mail, we loss information
> >
> > I'm use a sid/experimental Debian
>
> You should have read Ana's announcement email.
> Second, what is in Experimental is not for general user.
> If you are using something from experimental, you know what you are doing.
>
> I'm using KDE4 right now (from experimental) and it works good.

I'm not sure it works well yet, but not by any fault of the DDs.  I
think the upstream KDE team was quite premature in calling it stable
given some relatively basic stuff like configuring the panel are still
missing.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca