Re: undefined symbol: stat64

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 23:52:10 +0000, ldon.ml wrote:
> Hello to all.
>

> Today I've noticed a strange behaviour for konqueror ( 4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-5,
> updated sid x86 box ) when used as file manager: the sidebar doesn't show
> anything, and when I click on "root directory" button it causes a
> complete konqueror crash.
>
> Starting konqueror from a konsole and repeating same operation as
> descripted before, I see this:

> konqueror: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde3
> konq_sidebartree_dirtree.so: undefined symbol: stat64

Konqueror 4:3.5.8.dfsg.1-5 works without problems on my Sid system.

Is your system completely up-to-date? Did you restart all processes that
needed to be restarted after the upgrade? (Use "checkrestart" from
package "debian-goodies" to check, or simply reboot to be sure.)

What output do you get from these two commands:

ldd /usr/lib/kde3/konq_sidebartree_dirtree.so | grep libqt

ldd /usr/lib/libqt-mt.so.3 | grep libc

          Florian   |