Re: Xembed (and perhaps flash 9.0.115) support in konqueror, kdebase and kdelibs fixes

Here are the two patches extracted from the rpm source packages...

http://download.tuxfamily.org/emiscabpo/tmp/kdebase-3.5.8-flash.patch
http://download.tuxfamily.org/emiscabpo/tmp/kdelibs-3.5.8-new-flash.patch

I still have to compile the new debian package. Perhaps I'm posting
the patches if someone wants to try them.

Bye,
Emilio