Re: Xembed (and perhaps flash 9.0.115) support in konqueror, kdebase and kdelibs fixes

On 2007-12-21, emisca <emisca.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about pushing those fixes and ehnancement to sid packages?

I have been following the issue and is hoping to get around looking at
it. The patches didn't stabilize until yesterday, so... But I hope to
add it to my tomorrow todo, if I get around finding all christmas
presents today ;)

> I'll try to add a patch to debian packages and I'll report if they work...

That would be very much welcome. Just drop the patches in debian/patches
and build it - it should be quite doable.

/Sune